Thursday, June 18, 2009

Twitter Jokes

Via TPM, I learned that Rep. Peter Hoekstra (R-MI) has been taking an enormous amount of heckling after he compared Republicans to Iranian protestors with this tweet:

Iranian twitter activity similar to what we did in House last year when Republicans were shut down in the House.
There is a list of them if you follow the link, but I think my favorite three heckles are these...

TahirDuckett @petehoekstra ran through the sprinklers this morning, claimed solidarity with victims of Hurricane Katrina

netw3rk @petehoekstra Someone walked in on me while I was in the bathroom. Reminded me of Pearl Harbor.

paganmist @petehoekstra Had to move all my stuff to a new office w/o a corner view. Now i know what the Trail of Tears was like. #GOPfail

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter