Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Few Things



None of which I want to say a lot about, but think deserve a mention.

1. Whatever quality it is that helps teams overachieve, the Royals have heaps and heaps of its opposite quality.
2. After seeing the new Star Trek movie last night, I want the last three Star Wars movies remade by J.J. Abrams. I might also consider watching Lost.
3. In an environment rich in stupid political accusations, the accusation that Obama claimed the U.S. is a Muslim nation is particularly egregious in its stupidity.
4. Listen to new albums from White Rabbits and Phoenix. Good stuff.
5. I checked in with Rush Limbaugh on Monday, and in 10 minutes heard enough BS to last me for the next few years. I'll forget that, of course, and check in again in a couple of weeks.
6. The city's oldest fountain was turned back on. As good a time as any to remember we really do live in a beautiful city.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what you are going to get with Rush, try Glenn Beck, he more of a libertarian that likes to pick on everyone that wants to trash the constitution.

 

Free Blog Counter