Friday, August 29, 2008

80's Movie Line of the Week



Ever feel like Dark Helmet in Spaceballs?

Dark Helmet: Careful you idiot! I said across her nose, not up it!
Laser Gunner: Sorry sir! I'm doing my best!
Dark Helmet: Who made that man a gunner?
Major Asshole: I did sir. He's my cousin.
Dark Helmet: Who is he?
Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole sir.
Dark Helmet: I know that! What's his name?
Colonel Sandurz: That is his name sir. Asshole, Major Asshole!
Dark Helmet: And his cousin?
Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole too sir. Gunner's mate First Class Philip Asshole!
Dark Helmet: How many assholes do we have on this ship, anyway?
Entire Bridge Crew: Yo!
Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes!
Dark Helmet: Keep firing, assholes!

1 comment:

bigsmithdude said...

how the hell has it taken you so long in your 80's movie quote series to reach this classic bit of dialogue?

 

Free Blog Counter