Saturday, April 25, 2009

Not Gone Yet... NFL Draft

As bigsmithdude told you, I will be off about the world for a few weeks. I'll still try to get some posts up, but they may be few and far between. Fortunately, I have some buddies who are as long-winded as I am. BSD, ESL and the man who is still nameless will fill in admirably.

But, I'm not gone yet. I'm watching the NFL draft. Three thoughts:

Kansas City is becoming the northern satellite campus of LSU as the Chiefs selected a Tiger in the first round for the third consecutive year.

My favorite NFC team, the Eagles, took Jeremy Maclin from Mizzou. That's the most exciting thing that has happened today from my perspective.

And... the NFL draft is one of the most tedious exercises in television watching ever devised.

1 comment:

Dan said...

I wish we had gotten Chase Coffman . . .

 

Free Blog Counter