Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I Will Never Rule the World



A friend sent me a link to a site called Political Compass where you answer a bunch of questions and based on those answers you find out where you sit on the political spectrum. There are a lot of these kinds of things out on the web, but I do like the way the questions are put together in this one.

I came out about where I might have thought. I'm a leftist libertarian. Interestingly enough, one of my friends who I argue politics with frequently is also a leftist libertarian. I might have thought the whole thing was rigged if the other friend who I usually argue politics with hadn't come out as a conservative authoritarian.

Anyway, the chart above is from the analysis page of the web site. It shows (based on comments and policies) where various world figures would stand. It would appear that if you want a future in world politics, conservative authoritarianism is where it's at. Maybe my friend should rethink his career choice.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter