Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Best Food In Town

I like to eat. So, one thing I want to talk about on this blog from time to time is good food. In my humble estimation, there is none better in the city than Hien Vuong in the River Market. It is a tiny Vietnamese restaurant that is one of those garage stalls inside the market. The food is always fresh, and I am yet to have anything that isn't perfectly put together. A few things I might recommend:

Soup with Wontons and Barbecue Pork
Vietnamese Chicken Curry
Winter Special Dumpling Soup
Spring Rolls
Fried Egg Rolls
Fried Rice with Barbecue Pork and Chinese Sausage
Pho (my wife has never had anything else in well over 50 trips)

Or anything else. I can promise you it will all be good.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Went there for lunch today. My first visit. Great food, inexpensive, and with generous servings. Plus, it was a who's who eating there - my favorite County legislator (Scott Burnett), subject of Matt Bartle's filibuster (Warren Erdman), one of the coolest divorce lawyers in town (Barbara Hecht), and the smartest blogger in the region (well, yeah, that's gonemild).

 

Free Blog Counter