Monday, November 5, 2012

The Political Significance of My Tastes

Well, there isn't any actually. However, Buzzfeed has a few pieces up explaining how I relate to the Obama and Romney voters based on my tastes in things like movies and food.

As it turns out, my preferences spread me across the spectrum a bit more than my politics do.

I am a

Media Liberal
Book Liberal
Booze Moderate Conservtive
Movie Independent
Music Moderate Liberal
Fast Food Moderate Liberal (Except I Love Chik-Fil-A sandwiches)
Food Brand Conservative
TV Show Non-Qualifier
TV Network Independent

But in reality I am the worst kind of liberal because most of the stuff on all the lists was more mainstream than anything I prefer. I am told snobbery equals liberalism, so there you have it I guess.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter