Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fun With Wordle

I still have trouble with the concept of word clouds. I understand they are supposed to be a nice visual way for me to see what is important, but I still like an old-fashioned ranked list. Anyway, Wordle provides word clouds that at least look really cool. I decided to Wordle this blog and see what we could come up with. I'm still not sure what the criteria are, but this is what it gave me:



Need? Not sure about that one. I'm pretty sure I only wrote about the OECD once, and a Republican from Columbia seems to be getting a bit too much run. I suspect maybe it is pulling from the main page only, but I don't know. What I do know is that the subject matter seems right.

To check it, I threw Gone Mild in there...



For any of you who know Mr. Mild, the accuracy is astounding. And I appreciate being one of the featured words...

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter