Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just When You Think...

... you can stop hating Duke, they go and get the easiest bracket in recent memory despite theoretically being the fourth #1 seed. Classic Blue Devils.

What's worse is that because DUke is still pretty suspect despite that bracket, I have placed Baylor in the Final Four in my brackets. I can't even believe I just typed that.

Also, a pox on the committee for putting so many mid-major teams against one another in the first round. Don't protect the big boys!

1 comment:

Royal said...

Jim,

I am having the same problem. I am in three bracket competitions and cannot figure out who I want to send to the finals. Baylor really? Villanova (many "analyst" have them losing in the second round to Richmond) so who does that leave you with? Richmond? Texas A&M. Seriously week region.

 

Free Blog Counter