1. These tea party people have lost their minds even more than I thought... but maybe they haven't lost too much.
2. The Chiefs still have a long ways to go.
Nearby, a group of well-dressed men and women, calling themselves Billionaires for Wealthcare, who waved signs—"Less Health, More Wealth," "Let Them Eat Advil," "Do No Harm … To Our Bottom Line"—and sang songs about how health care reform would destroy their posh lives. Not everyone realized it was a joke. One protester sang along with the song, sung to the tune of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic," which had the chorus, "Let's save the status quo." Another protester was baffled. "They spin everything you say!" she said to me. "You think they're on your side, but then they're not!" One volunteer for Tea Party Patriots was convinced they were on his side. "They're for us," he told me. "They're wealthy, so they're thanking everybody for coming."
3. The new Pearl Jam album is probably going to be the best one since Vitalogy. Listen to some of the music here.
4. The public's view on healthcare is somewhat confusing.
5. I kind of miss the mountians already.